LAFAYETTE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
October 16, 2017
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve minutes of regular meeting on October 2, 2017.
- Approve claims docket.
- Consent Agenda:
- Request permission to enter private property to repair drainage problem at 207 Glenn Cove in Eastwind Estates. (Joe Bynum)
- Spread on the minutes the order from the Department of Revenue to expend the one avails of the mill levy. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes payment to the Chancery Clerk for attendance of meetings in the amount of $80.00. (Sherry Wall)
- Approve contract with Rose Equipment for copier for Lafayette County Extension office. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on minutes reduction of assessed value for Personal Property – (PPIN 2561, 3951,2051,3188,3916,3619) and Real Property – (Parcel 132X-04-055, 245-16-005, 158-34-001.16, 158-27-018.01, 245-21-023, 245-16-005.01, 135G-15-004.01, 129-32-040, 139P-31-200.02, 134X-18-035.01, 182E-04-143, 171-12-050). (Sylvia Baker)
- Spread on the minutes approval of travel for two employees in the Tax Assessor and Collector’s office to attend the 2017 MACA Fall Conference in Biloxi, MS on November 6-9, 2017. (Sylvia Baker)
- Spread on the minutes the deletions of fixed assets from inventory. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes change in salary in Building and Grounds Department. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve budget amendment. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Authorize advertisement for bids for budgeted items: roller and two backhoes in the Road Department. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes progress report from Early Childhood and Reading Development Partnership.
- Spread on the minutes the maintenance agreement with Morphotrust for fingerprinting equipment. (Sheriff East)
- Consider appointing a contextualization study group for the Confederate Memorial Statue.
- Request from City Parking Committee to use County property for public parking. (Tom Sharpe)
- Request bond reduction on Letter of Credit for Pebble Creek Subdivision Phase 1. (Larry Britt)
- Discuss budgeting of Reserve and Trust proceeds. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Public hearing on proposed Comprehensive Plan.
- Consider executive session.