LAFAYETTE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
February 5, 2018
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve minutes of regular meeting on January 16 and 18, 2018.
- Approve claims docket.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Emergency Management Coordinator to attend Patriot South Exercise at the State Emergency Operations Center on February 13, 2018 – February 14, 2018. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes the appointment of Jury Commissioner. (Baretta Mosley)
- Approve Acklen & Story, PLLC to prepare the FY 2017 Financial Statements. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve Butler Snow for Continuing Disclosure required for Bond issue. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve budget amendments. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes payment to Chancery Clerk in the amount of $120.00 for attendance at meetings. (Sherry Wall)
- Spread on the minutes the order appointing public defender for Lafayette County. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Accept progress report from the Early Childhood and Reading Development Partnerships. (Suzanne Ryals)
- Approve refund to tax sale bidder for erroneous tax sale, PPIN 22004. (Sylvia Baker)
- Accept FY 2016 Audit report from Fortenberry & Ballard PC. (David Engel)
- Comments from Slaughter & Associates. (Mike Slaughter)
- Authorize County attorney to draft request for Local Private Legislation authorizing donation to Interfaith Compassion Ministry Homeless Shelter Program.
- Authorize County attorney to draft request for Local Private Legislation allowing County contributions to Oxford-Lafayette County Economic Development Foundation.
- Consider approval of Interlocal agreement with the City regarding the Activity Center. (David O’Donnell)
- Consider adoption of resolution supporting the Economic Development Opportunity Partnership (EDOP) Act.
- Accept low bid for knuckleboom truck.(Jody Harrison)
- Accept low bid for automated refuse truck. (Jody Harrison)
- Consider request for speed bumps in Yocona Ridge Subdivision. (Joe Bynum)
- Consider Planning Commission recommendation of Final Subdivision Plat approval for Briarwood Subdivision. (Larry Britt)
- Consider Planning Commission recommendation of final plat approval for Wellington Place Phase I. (Larry Britt)
- Consider Planning Commission recommendation of final subdivision plat approval for Taylor Greene Phase VII. (Larry Britt)
- Consider request for County to take over maintenance of roads in Stonebridge. (Larry Britt)
- Consider executive session.