LAFAYETTE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
May 21, 2018
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve minutes of regular meeting on May 7, 2018 and recessed meeting on May 7 and May 9, 2018.
- Approve claims docket.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve President to sign engagement letter with Watkins, Ward and Stafford to perform audit for the Reserve and Trust Fund. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve correction of minutes from March 19, 2017, the Board approved State Aid project number SAP-36(31)S and it should read 36(19)S. (Sherry Wall)
- Spread on the minutes payment to Circuit Clerk for refunded overpayment of PERS contributions in the amount of $1,081.57. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve deletion of inventory number 260216 and 260220 from Sheriff Department inventory. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Approve deletion of three pumper trucks from the Fire Department inventory. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Spread on the minutes the retirement of Scott Mills and authorize purchase of service weapon upon retirement. (Sheriff East)
- Approve Carrie Traylor to sign requisitions for the Sheriff’s office. (Sheriff East)
- Approve solid waste write offs for March and April. (Jody Harrison)
- Approve receipt of $14,861.00 Solid Waste Assistance Grant. (Jody Harrison)
- Approve advertisement for annual bids of materials and supplies for the County. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Adopt resolution honoring Whitney Drewrey as Mississippi Outstanding Teacher of the Year.
- Approve Supplemental Agreement No. 2 for West Oxford Loop project. (Larry Britt)
- Approve Change Order No. 3 for West Oxford Loop project. (Larry Britt)
- Request of a temporary construction easement to the City to pour sidewalk and relocate light fixture for the widening of Jefferson Avenue. (Reanna Mayoral)
- Public hearing for Conditional Use, 409 Rentals, Phase II, 6th (Joel Hollowell)
- Consideration of Planning Commission approval for Conditional Use Permit on the 6th duplex for 409 Rentals, Phase II. (Joel Hollowell)
- Consider approval of preliminary and final site plan for 409 Rentals, Phase II. (Joel Hollowell)
- Consider request from The Inn at Ole Miss’s request for qualified resort status. (Winston Collier and Chandler Rogers)
- Opioid Litigation Presentation. (Chandler Rogers)
- Public hearing on modification of Three Rivers Solid Waste Management Plan in regard to expanding the service area of the North MS Recycling Solutions Facility.
- Consider executive session.