LAFAYETTE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
March 20, 2017
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve minutes of March 6 and March 9, 2017 meeting.
- Approve claims docket.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Emergency Management Director to attend training with the National Weather Service in Memphis, TN on March 22, 2017. (Steve Quarles)
- Spread on the minutes payment for term of court to the Chancery Clerk in the amount of $8,850.00. (Sherry Wall)
- Approve the destroying of 2014 Homestead Exemption Applications, as allowed per state law. (Sylvia Baker)
- Request permission for three firefighters to attend the Mississippi Fire Chiefs and Firefighter’s Conference in Vicksburg on June 2-4, 2017. (Wes Anderson)
- Spread on the minutes, the Solid Waste write offs for February. (Kenneth Drewery)
- Request permission for the Justice Court Clerk to attend the Justice Court Clerks Spring Conference in Tunica, MS on May 11-12, 2017. (Jill Carwyle)
- Approve agreement with Three Rivers to the computer back-up, retention, and disaster recovery services for five years. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Public hearing for $20,000,000.00 General Obligation Bond Issue.
- Adopt resolution of no protest for the $20,000,000.00 General Obligation Bond Issue. (Sue Fairbank)
- Consider adding County Road 105 (1.5 miles) and Timber Hollow to the Four Year Road Plan. (Joe Bynum)
- Approve Road Department to enter private property on CR 321 for the purpose of dumping dirt. (Joe Bynum)
- Consider final acceptance of State Aid Project No. SAP-36(28)M (County Road 403 and 418). (Larry Britt)
- Consider Freeport tax exemption from Blauer Corp. (Sylvia Baker)
- Approve filing of eminent domain action on the George Lewis property for the West Oxford Loop extension. (David O’Donnell)
- Consider executive session.