Replace My Voter Registration Card

In order to receive a new Voter Registration Card, you must call the Circuit Clerk’s Office and verify your address. A new card will then be mailed to you. You may visit the Circuit Clerk’s Office, but the card has to be mailed, so you will not be able to go home with a new card.